-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready for Summertime!*

It's crazy how things can fall into your lap and try to take your joy away.
Such an inconvenience. Such a crazy mess. I have spent so much energy on this issue that this week has lasted forever! Bad things happen to good people, I know. I just wish that this would have happened at a different time. NOT right before finals. NOT right when springtime has begun. NOT when I need a job and the capability to move around and do what I need to do.
I keep the hope and the faith by remembering that there are so many awesome things going on in my life! Other than this, I am on top of everything for the fall and camp in a month.! The gym is releasing some stress, and school allows me focus on something ELSE for a change. I know that God has something great in store for me! The only problem I have through all of this is avoiding the bitterness! Sometimes it builds up inside of me when I think about it, but I can't let it get the best of me. I have to keep on lovin' and livin' and being happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment