-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good Things Happen!

It is impossible to remain happy and optimistic all the time.
But it is worth working toward.
Even when things look bleak, it is so important to keep your head up! Keeping the faith and believing in the positive makes things happen!
Another thing, Good Things Happen to Good People!
I know the more popular cliche is that BAD things happen to good people, but no. Those that put good things into the universe get it back. Threefold!! If you wake up in the morning and expect things to be bad, they most likely will be! If you wake up with intentions of making the best out of situations, your day will pan out so much better! Being sad takes work!

I am such a lucky girl to have people that care about me enough to go out of their way to help me. For those that don't know, I came very close to losing my license. I was not trying to hide it, and I am not now. The thought of having to beg my mom and dad and Jamie to take me everywhere made me feel helpless. I was mortified with embarrassment, and I was upset and so stressed out for a week. Thanks to some very special people, we were able to have my suspension lifted. I can never explain how thankful I am for what they did for me! They gave me freedom. Dramatic, yes, I know. But it's true. :)
Two and a half more weeks of class. Two finals. Cannot wait to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment