-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Summertime!*

I love Summer. I guess I forgot how much! It's slightly weird because Mackenzie is still going to school and everything is going on as normal, but it is MY summer nonetheless! I am a lucky, lucky girl to have had the year that I had, and I am a lucky girl to have all the opportunities ahead of me that I do.
I am really good at making myself busy. Before camp in 16 days, I have a garage sale, Georgia State registration/orientation, playing Ariel at the Winston Elementary School play, my birthday... and there are other things, too. I have come home to just continue on with a full, busy schedule instead of kicking back and taking a breather. I guess, it's hard for people that AREN'T like to me to understand. I love to have things going on. I love to know that my talents and energies are being put to good use. I am only going to be young and without big responsibility once. I want to take advantage of what can be done right now while I still can!
On Saturday, I went to the musical with Jade, her roommate, Jodi, and Stephanie. It really reminded me how much I loved doing to musicals. I also sang at Alexander on Friday afternoon, and it REALLY made me remember how much I love performing. It is an innate passion. You can't make someone love to perform; it comes in DNA! I hope I can make some sort of performance career together. I don't want to look back and wonder 'what if' forever.
I guess my head is just in too many places to describe one or two things that I'm thinking of right now? I am just absolutely blessed and excited about what God is doing in me! I am open to wherever He want to take me and whatever He may want me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment