-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Love to Live It!

We go through so many days trying to make it to the top or get our way. We worry about someone getting a leg up on us or looking foolish.
Tonight, my family and I were talking about what really got into the man that claimed that Jesus was on His way back tonight. I think God has plans. He needed this man to get a point across to all of us. We need to be ready. For whatever or whenever the time comes... We should be ready with open and willing hearts.
I also think God is trying to show us a better way to live. My aunt, Moni, said something that I completely agree with. She said that our society is far more interested in impressing their boss instead of impressing our God!! Some people spent today soaking up every second and doing all the things that satisfied their own needs. We should be trying to meet God's needs!
God is our father... and I like to think of Him as a parent. I know that He will love me no matter what, but I want to make Him proud. I want to live a life that glorifies and serves Him the best that I can. If today is the day. Or tomorrow. Or December 2012. I want to completely give every second I have left to make Him proud of His daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment