-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't Look Back... Unless It Makes You Happy! :)

This summer has been full speed ahead. I haven't really had time to sit still or breathe. Camp is coming up soon, and I could not be more ready. I guess I am just so anxious and excited about it that I can't chill out! God has been working in my life so much lately. There have been so many habits and decisions that I have made in the past that I know held me back, but lately, it has been so much easier to make the changes I need to make in order to be closer to Him. I want to be a role model for these little girls with all of my heart. I want to be a light to the other camp leaders, and I believe that with God's help, I can accomplish that and more!

God has been putting a lot of people on my heart from my past. I have started thinking and praying about it, and I know that some of the things I did and some of the things I said were wrong. I hurt a few people that I really cared about and that really cared about me. If I could go back and make some changes, I would do so. Unfortunately, I can't. But I have all the memories and beauty of the past to remind me of how great things were. When I go to camp, I have multiple messages to give the people that I come in contact with. I want to spread the majesty of God's word. And I want to make sure those girls know that the only thing that is important in life is to hold the people that they love close to their heart. No matter what. No matter if everyone else thinks they are absolutely crazy. No matter how hard they have to work to get the message across. No matter what... they have to follow their hearts. They have to say what they need to say. They need to speak those words from their hearts and from their souls. Keeping your mouth shut and walls up will only lead us to regrets and 'what if's'.

I am a happy girl. I am thankful for what I have, and I would not change a thing about my life. I guess sometimes it just makes you wonder what could have been?

No comments:

Post a Comment