-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

20.

Today, I turn 20. 20 years old!
I am one of those that completely adores my birthday!
Everybody tells you how great you are, and you get gifts and people buy lunch for you and stuff. It's incredible, right?!
To me, a birthday is a lot like New Years Day. Remembering the old year and embracing the new.
This year is a little different. I am embracing a new DECADE in my life. The 20's. In your twenties, you're supposed to graduate and get married and have babies. Now, I'm not sure if those things are going to happen to me, I am just expressing the hugeness that COULD come with my 20's.
I took some time and read through some old blogs. It's incredible. Two years ago, I was committed to Mercer, pharmacy, Jamie Scogin, Justice and so many other things that seem like lightyears away. I was so passionate about each of those things, and everything is different now. I left Mercer behind, and I love Georgia State. Pharmacy both scared and bored me. I have already started and ended a whole other relationship. And I've had 3 jobs since Justice. The only thing we can depend on in this life is the fact that things will change, I suppose?
I'm not the same person I was when I graduated from high school, and in 2 more years, I will not neither be that person nor the person I am right now writing this blog. It's a little bit overwhelming. But it is also very exciting.
So here I come, 20's.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my sweet girl! Things have changed, as they always will, but what always remains the same...your positive, happy, bright-spot-in-the-day outlook! I'm very proud of you, as I always have been and always will be, through each and every change you go through :)))

    ReplyDelete