-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keep the Faith!

I've been asking God a lot lately... "What in the WORLD is your plan?"
I'm a Junior in college with no real idea what I want to do. I work at a place that is not even remotely related to what I go to school for. All my friends are headed down the aisle or at least have an idea when they'll be headed that way, while I am incredibly far from the aisle.
Today, God put a few verses in front of me that made my brain go, "DING!"
-"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23
-"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much." Luke 16:10
-"Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do." Ephesians 5:17

The Lord is screaming, "Macy, just be faithful!" Okay, so maybe I don't have many crazy party stories from high school or college? And maybe I am almost 20 years old, and I am participating in a boyfriend fast? I keep wondering when I'll know what I am supposed to do with this life, and God has it all under control! It feels good to be reminded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment