-Life is Simple, it's Just Not Easy!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas & Whatnot!

The reason I logged on to the blog in the first place was to do this award thing that Carrie Cochran passed on to me. It looked like fun, and I wanted to do it. But it involved tagging people in the blog and stuff... & after a few hours, I have resolved that I do not know how to do that. I need to learn, and hopefully, I will one day.
I saw that I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to just check in to say that everything has been CRAZY!
Incredible! But crazy! So busy.
I hope to get on after Christmas and write more details about some cool things that we did this year to reach out to people around us.
This Christmas season has meant something really different than normal.
I am overwhelmed with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment